We are looking for a Quotations Administrator. The successful candidate will carry-out various administrative, sales and support activities.
Reports To: The Quotation Administrator will report to the Customer Service Team Leader.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing and following up on quotations and orders for customers.
- Work closely and effectively with the Line Supervisor and other departments to get the required information to produce quotes and/or proformas.
- Ensure all quotes are prepared within the pricing model and ensure quotes are approved by the relevant stakeholders before processing.
- Send quotation and/or proforma’s to the relevant customer service administrator.
- Informing clients/customer service administrator of updated prices.
- Following up on client queries and providing continued services to clients.
Qualifications / Experience
- 1-2 years Administrative background within a similar or relevant environment preferred.
- Detail oriented and must have strong organizational, verbal, and written skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word & Excel;
- Team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a solution-driven attitude
- Passion for client delivery and service
- Accountable with good follow-through
- Hard-working and proactive
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Send your application by filling out the Job Application Form.
NB: Submission without a resume attached will not be considered.