We are looking for an ambitious and energetic project administrator. The successful candidate will assist with the management of a variety of projects while performing a wide range of administrative functions. The individual will assist the project manager on various national and international projects as the business expands and grows.
Reports To: The Project Administrator will report to Snr Project Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist in the successful delivery of various projects across the project life cycle by coordinating project activities.
- Providing project and professional administrative and logistical support services for multiple projects.
- Monitor project progress, identify outstanding actions and follow up with responsible persons to obtain progress information and assist with remedial action.
- Co-ordinate the sign off process for all project documentation
- Prepare standard project reports on a regular basis as well as ad-hoc reports
- Handle routine correspondence and enquiries with regards to work and implement an effective record keeping system
- Consult with suppliers/service providers – both in person and via telephonic or online communication
- Develop strong relationships with vendors, service providers and suppliers
- Obtain quotes from service providers, get approvals and generate PO’s in line with in line with company policy
- Scheduling of project meetings, minute taking, following up on important actions from meeting minutes.
- Project Management qualification
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years relevant working experience as a Project Administrator/Account Executive.
- Two + years of relevant experience managing multiple projects.
- Relevant technical and professional exposure.
- Advertising agency experience would be advantageous.
- Strong admin skills.
- Team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and handle diverse activities.
- Reliable, organised and attention to detail.
- Have a solution-driven attitude.
- Passion for client delivery and service
- Accountable with good follow-through.
- Hard-working and proactive.
- Ability to research and self-study.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Apply by filling out the Job Application Form below.