This position is responsible for the development of new business relationships. The role involves identifying new markets and sourcing new tender and RFQ opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring of all tender notification platforms and identification of potential tender opportunities, open Tenders, RFQs and RFPs.
- Communication of all tender opportunities to management for agreement on tender participation.
- Collection of or co-ordination of the collection of all tender specification documents, registration of company intent to submit a response where required and delivery of tender responses ensuring submissions are made on time.
- Ensure all tender administration processes are adhered to.
- Liaise with external sub-contractors for tender responses where required.
- Drive collaboration with marketing and product development departments for approval on solution, scope and product pricing.
- Develop, review and update all functional and technical tender responses.
- Source and edit standard information required for tender submissions.
- Follow up on tenders submitted and maintain a database.
- Assist Sales Team with information and database registrations.
- Be familiar with all tender platforms used for advertising tenders.
- Attend to registering the firm on supplier databases of different entities.
- Responsible for attending tender briefings.
- Responsible for completing and compiling tender documents and all tender requirements.
- Competently respond to tenders, RFQs and RFPs.
- Ensure all statutory documents are kept up to date.
- Compiling quotations when required.
- Attend to customer queries.
- National Senior Certificate
- Minimum of 2-3 years administrative experience
- 3-5 years Tender administration experience
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, projects)
- Time Management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Send your application by filling out the Job Application Form.
NB: Submission without a resume attached will not be considered.
Note: Only job applications with an attached resume’ will be considered