Sale Representative – KZN
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Representative to help us expand our clientele. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Reports To: The Sales Representative will report to the National Sales Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a growth strategy and plan
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients to increase client base
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Identifying business opportunities and viable income stream
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales and 1-2 years Marketing experience
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- The ability to self-motivate
- Experience working to and exceeding targets