We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Representative to help us expand our clientele in the following areas but not limited to; North West, Vaal Triangle, West Rand, Free State, Bloemfontein, Kimberley and Kathu. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with customers.
Reports To: The Sales Representative will report to National Sales Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement the growth strategy and plan.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients to increase the client base.
- Promote the company’s products addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Identifying business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Minimum of 2 years Sales experience
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- A self-starter
- The ability to self-motivate
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Send your application by filling out the Job Application Form.
NB: Submission without a resume attached will not be considered.